Provide clear Biblical teaching for Christian believers in U.S. prisons through literature.
Publish the Loaves & Fishes magazine to inspire hunger for God, disciple believers, and provide fellowship among prisoners.
Our Core Values
- The Gospel of the Kingdom saves people from sin as they respond in faith and obedience to Jesus Christ.
- There is a lack of discipleship (clear teaching and examples of Christian living) among new believers in prison.
- The night is coming, and we must do the Father’s will while it is day.
- Literature gives us unprecedented leverage, influence, and liberty for reaching prisoners.
- Quality presentation (writing, graphics, design, paper, and printing) helps us convey the love of Christ.
- Loaves & Fishes magazine should be supported by gifts, not borrowed funds.
- Jesus is the Messiah, the Savior of the world.
- He died for the sins of all people (John 3:16).
- He rose from the dead on the third day (Luke 24:6 & 7).
- He ascended into heaven (Luke 24:51).
- He will return again (Acts 1:11).
- In the New Birth (John 3:7).
- In following the New Testament literally.
- ?In holy living (1 Peter 1:15).
- In abstaining from worldly lusts and entertainment (1 Peter 2:11).